It has been a tradition for PyCons to have a conference dinner to celebrate the various people that come to our conferences from all around the world. PyCon MY 2016 will be no different, and we will be hosting a dinner for anyone who is interested in making connections and having a great time over food and conversation with other pythonistas.
The dinner will be a separate paid event, and will be held at the IUMW Cafe Foyer, Block C, City Campus of the International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW) on 8/27 (Sat) from 6PM.
1. Spaghetti Olio- Olio
2. Classic Herb & Spices Rice
3. Grilled Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce
4. Creamy Citrus Butter Sauce Fish Fillet
5. Stir Fried Mixed Veggies with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6. Buffalo Wing with Chef Sauce
7. Assorted Homemade Cakes & Assorted Muffins
8. Fresh Mango Pudding
Chicken and Lamb Satay
15kg Roast Lamb
Places are limited, and due to logistics restrictions, we will close dinner ticket sales on 8/19 (Fri)
For information on the tentative menu and ticket purchase, please go to: